Saturday 30 April 2011

Barely A Promise.

When somebody says that they promise, look at them hard in their eyes.

A few idiots from my family once promised me that I can continue my further education after getting my results and back from National Service in COLLEGE. I told them what I wanted to study when I came back. The idiot whom I called "mother" stared at me fiercely and her face turned sour. Not long after, she screamed at me saying, " I have no money for you to continue studying. Just go Form 6." What the hell was that all about?!

Luckily I planned properly while I was in National Service. I planned to further my studies in a different state doing Form 6 while waiting patiently for my scholarship. The very next day, another idiot whom I called "uncle" sent me a message saying "Can you make yourself free next Wednesday? I'll take you to find a college."

Seriously, WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT? They lied of having no money when they thought I was still going to do Form 6 here? But when I told them I wanted to do Form 6 in another state, they come back asking me to find a college here?

This message goes out to all soon-to-be parents or parents :  If you don't fucking have enough money, don't have a child then. What's the point of having a child when you are having problems with your financial. Why drag someone innocent to your grave to let them suffer with you? Bare your own consequences, you USELESS IDIOTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment