Friday 29 April 2011

I'm Sorry

The past few days, my heart was actually flowering up. Beside thinking of when will "X" come online after disappearing from the "technology world" for a few days , I chatted with "A" on facebook. I even texted with "A" and I thought to myself.. Is this like a back-up plan? Is God giving me another road/ path to walk on? I even had visions of what a great time we would have though I have never met "A" in person before. But I was actually too naive and I felt like I have cheated my feelings and "X" just by thinking about "A". The next morning, "X" came online and after a few minutes, he chatted with me on facebook and I felt so happy! Then slowly, the feeling of guilt slowly came rushing into my head and heart. "What have I done?", "How could I do that?", I thought to myself. My feelings for "X" is still a secret though "X" actually told our friends that "we are in love" in a joking manner but.. What can I do to make it up to "X" ?

No comments:

Post a Comment